Thursday 27 February 2020

Bonnet Easel Card

Hi folks. Having followed a tutorial Link below) from a clever crafter I created this card. I had to adapt it somewhat as my circles were not as big (I now need to go shopping !). Totally cute and addictive cards to make. Do have a look at her YouTube her makes are amazing !
I used DP from my stash , choosing  DP with Roses, I adore Roses they are my favourite flower. The smell of Roses is so wonderful !and die cut the easel card and circles to decorate. Flowers from my stash. Sentiment was stamped and die cut. Thanks for stopping by xx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-l27x_OU2c


.


6 comments:

  1. Lovely! I'm also in love with this hat easel cards. Lovely papers you've used. Thanks for playing with us at Ally's Angels. Good luck!
    DT - Mariann

    ReplyDelete
  2. These hat cards are gorgeous and yours is perfect for Easter. Thanks for joining us for the Aud Sentiments Challenge.
    Jenny (AKA the Ginger Ninja!)
    https://gingerninjacrafts.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous easel card and beautiful paper
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing card! I must check out this channel. Thanks so much for joining us at As You Like It Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your choice for our Favourite Flower challenge, thanks so much for sharing your gorgeous make with us at AYLI. Hope to see you next time too! Squirrel Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, my .. Wow.. This is gorgeous.. I must try sometime soon, you make it look easy...

    ReplyDelete