Friday 6 December 2019

festive tag




Hi folks. A festive tag made using kraft card I (die cut the tag) and scraps of paper from my leftover box. The small vintage image is from First Edition DP. I used Snowtex randomly. The flower was made with foamiran and I used tiny caviar beads for the centre, The leaf was also die cut the stamens , lace and pearl trim came from my collection. Using a red eyelet I created the hanging area and used ribbons to make a tie handle. Thanks for stopping by xx

 
challenges

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous tag love the lace,pearls and foam flower
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a festive tag to celebrate Christmas! I love the pretty poinsettia and all your gorgeous details. Thanks for joining us at The Funkie Junkie Boutique Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple and elegant and very pretty! Thanks for joining us for our challenge at the Funkie Junkie Boutique Blog. Hugs from Ginny at Polly's Paper Studio!

    ReplyDelete