Wednesday 18 December 2019

Altered Lantern

 Hello ! I picked up a small metal lantern in cream which was rather dull. Using Imagination Crafts wax in pink I covered all over lightly. I placed green card on the inside base and decorated the edges with green branch twig thingy's ! After adding some twigs I added a pinecone , tiny snowballs and some small Christmas baubles and a small glitter ball On top I sat a little gold bird.. On the outside I added a bell train and topped with sweet little flowers that came from I Am Roses. Another little bird was added to the top. I added a small light I made using Air Dry Clay I  used ink to distress it and put glitter in the window/light area. Using Snowtex I covered areas on the top of the lantern. Other embellishments used are from my stash. Thanks for stopping by xx














5 comments:

  1. WOW a stunning transformation Jean
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow this is stunning I love it. Thank you for joining us for Challenge 113 - Anything But a Card at the Moving Along with the Times (MAWTT) Challenge blog. Hugs Jackie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!!!!! Thanks for joining us at Bleeding Art Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely! Such a beautiful piece of holiday decor! Thanks for joining us at Creative Artiste!

    ReplyDelete