Friday 1 March 2019

Prima card

 Hi everyone, I am thrilled to be here as part of the DT  for the wonderful 613 Avenue Create . This month it is "anything goes with option of Kinetic card"This card was made using Prima Rose Quartz paper pad and the note cards are from Prima Lavender Collection. The note-cards are held with a gem brad and attached to the backing paper before attaching it to the card. (so the back of the brad is hidden) The top note card opens to show you the one below which has a beautiful sentiment ( Lets wander where the WiFi is weak). I made a bow and attached it and die cut some flowers and added them to the top note-card. To finish I added some dual coloured pearls from my stash.Thanks for stopping by and please do pop over to 613 avenue create and join in the fun !

challenges
Aud Sentiments Challenge - Ribbon, Pattern Paper -Die Cut


10 comments:

  1. Jean this is gorgeous. I love the colours on this card they all work so beautifully together.
    Welcome to the team. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colour combo. Thanks for playing along with us this month. Lisa DT Dragonfly Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super card. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the 613 "Front Porch Gang!" What a great card... with a 'must have' sentiment - lol! I really like the concept of the hinged sentiment panels mounted on the single decorated back. Is this called a Prima card? Great idea teamie- I am going to make my version of this one soon!
    ~ginny
    RubberMAD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ginny, thank you for the warm welcome x The prima is the design papers, i just made this up as i went along as i had never done a kinetic card xx

      Delete
  5. Delightful creation. Love the beautiful paper. Thanks for popping in to my blog, Jean.
    Hugs, Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous kinetic card -love the papers and welcome to the team
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a very pretty project, Jean. I am just delighted that you have joined the team bringing with you your unique crafting POV! I can't buy anymore paper until I decrease my stash, but I really love that Prima paper used as your background. Your focal is also cute and very creative!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner
    613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog
    A Place To Start Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty card and paper. Thanks for joining us at CHNC Patterned Paper Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete