Monday 4 March 2019

box card

 Hi folks. Exploding box card made for |MIL for mothers day. Papers used were from Poland .Large Flower on top of lid was made with Graphic 45 dies.The other flowers i cut from Crafters Companion pearl paper in white and used perfect pearls for the centres..I die cut some butterflies, dragonfly in pearl paper.I placed a rose in a glass dome and raised it up on a box. \i covered this in lace. I used some resin roses to decorate the centre and paper roses.. The sentiment was die cut and I die cut a small envelope and stamped "with love" to place inside.To finish i added some small green sparkle gems.







challenges

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous exploding box and love the beautiful rose in the glass dome and the little envelope
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, that's so beautiful.....love the rose in the dome.....so very creative, I love it.
    Thanks for joining me over at Tales From The Craft Room
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete