Wednesday 27 March 2019

atc

 I cut my ATC one pink one blue. I then decoupaged some paper over the top. (it curled a bit even though I weighed it down). One the pink one i added a cross made of air dry clay (I added a  gold ball to the centre. The stamp is cut from G45 Enchanted Forest Collection then i glossy accented over the top.The flower was from my stash. To finish I added a clear cabochon.
Same start for the blue one then i punched some jigsaw pieces from paper. The sentiment was re purposed from an old card. The blue hearts and silk roe were from my stash.

challenges

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous ATCs!!
    Thanks for making an ATC with the crew at SHOPPING OUR STASH

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a novice at ATC cards but I just love yours with all of those beautiful elements and colors, truly awesome cards.
    Thank you for sharing at SHOPPING OUR STASH.
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the uniqueness of your ATC creations! Very nicely crafted, Jean! Thanks so much for accepting the challenge at Shopping Our Stash!
    Hugz,
    Chana, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooooooh! i love your beautiful ATCs! i think the pink one miiiight be my fave (those gothic arches!) but they're both awesome! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (ATC) Stash with us this fortnight! ♥

    ReplyDelete