Tuesday 10 May 2022

Hugs

Recently I made some backgrounds using Mixed Media paper and 13 arts Colour Glow powders. The powders give a fantastic shiny effect and as I left bits quite chunky it left a lovely texture. . For the first card I cut strips of various lengths then glued them to some paper. Once dry I trimmed and mounted onto cardstock.. The second card was the mixed media paper stamped with an Inkylicious stamp, layered onto coloured cardstock. I added some gems to embellish. The sentiment on both was stamped using Stazon Ink






 challenges

2 comments:

  1. Great cards and fabulous backgrounds
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are lovely with great colour blends.
    Thank you for joining in with our May challenge "Anything Mixed Media Goes" at Creative Artiste Mixed Media. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete