Monday 7 December 2020

Christmas scene

Hi folks. Today I altered a bulb to hold a winter scene. Inside the bulb I placed a clay tree and reindeer. I filled the base with tiny iridescent snowballs. Outside i coloured a chipboard piece with 13 Arts pearl mist and some mica powder. Outside I used 13 Arts acrylic primer. then fibre paste and snowtex. Once dry I applied white crackle paste. I made some flowers from silver / white pearl card stock .I also used the white pearl car to cut the sentiment and holly leaves. I added some silver sisal and ball stamens. Around the top I added a silver ball and some silver ribbon.








challenges
 

2 comments:

  1. Wow wow wow, that is an amazing project!! Thank you so much for joining us at 13@rts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Countryview Challenges. Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete