Monday 14 December 2020

altered bottle ..again

 

A previous piece of work altered again! Previously painted and decorated but rather dusty and tired. Using some material and powertex I attached the material to the bottle. I then took some pretty flowers and leaves (from I am roses) (butterfly I made with air dry clay) and attached them then coated them with powertex to harden them. After drying I covered with white gesso. Once dry I covered with silver metalic paint. Using wax and  sprays I added colour. The lid i covered with seed beads. A list of ingredients is listed below.
Thanks for stopping by x
Flowers Leaves- I am Roses / Waxes - Cosmic shimmer. / Paints (acrylic from stash) Powertex Liquid / Air dry clay/ Material from stash. Glitter ink 13 arts. Ribbon . twine, seed beads from stash. Mirror beads and caviar beads (13 arts)









challenges



4 comments:

  1. Interesting facture. Thank you for participating in Monthly Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its awesome.Thanks for playing with us.(MMA- DT team)

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful altered project. thank you for playing on our monthly challenge.
    asha kunchinadka (admin team MMA)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful project! Thank you for participating in the MMA challenge!

    ReplyDelete