Thursday 12 March 2020

recipe book


Hi everyone. My notebook decorated on the front .It will be used for recipe's especially sweet puddings (my favourite) List of items used are - Papers from stash. Die cuts of drink/food items and photo frame. I stamped the cone image using Ombre ink. I inked parts of the newsprint paper. The sentiment came from my stash. Inside the frame I added seed beads. I dripped distress ink  over parts of the paper. Ribbons/string added to the spine for décor and to mark pages in use.Thanks for stopping by xx

challenges
More Than Words 
.

9 comments:

  1. Love you recipe book cover and the dies
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous! I love your printed paper background and that perfect quote! Thanks for joining us at More Than Words this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cover! I love the die-cut cupcakes! Thanks for joining us at More Than Words Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cover! Love how you use your backround with definitions! Thanks for join us at MTW challenge! xoxo Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely page!! Thank you so much for joining us at MTW. Have a beautiful day. Xoxo Heike

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your idea. The colors are harmonious, it’s superb
    Thank you so much for playing along with More Than Words

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea. It's beautiful
    Thank you for joking us at MTW this months

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great idea nice work thanks for join us at MTW Challenge

    ReplyDelete