Sunday 22 March 2020

album front

Hi folks. Cover made for the front of an album. .I tore areas to give an aged feel and distress all the edges and inked with TH ink. I fussy cut the Top Hat from 13 Arts paper and speckled with gesso. The dried flower buds came from my garden last year. The large plant piece and sticks came from a dried flower collection I had. On one torn area I added stones. Thanks for stopping by x Keep safe everyone.
13 Arts products used (white gesso- Word stickers - paper - stones) 
 challenges 



4 comments:

  1. Oh Jean, this is very beautiful...thank you so much for joining us at 13arts. Have a beautiful day. Stay safe xoxo Heike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous album cover love all the distressing and dried seed heads
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love doing album covers as well! This is fabulous and your dried flowers make a lovely addition. Thanks for playing along with 13 Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cover! Thank you for joining with us on 13arts challange!

    ReplyDelete