Sunday 24 November 2019

Layout



Hi everyone. Previously I made a layout for a frame with a black and white photo of my parents. I have three in total to make for my sisters. So this is the second one. Using mountboard I covered with DP. Using TH distress ink I inked the edges (Vintage photo)Using flowers I made with tea dyed and coloured paper (sprayed with Moon Shadow) The centre is mixed coloured seed beads. I added one and die cut some leaf sprays for behind the flower. On the DP the image of the timer was crying out to have some "sand" so I used some tiny seed beads for the sand. The frame is made with air dry clay and I applied some Creative expressions opal wax in two different colours. The hearts I die cut the used an embossing folder to give texture. I also used the wax on these .Thanks' for stopping by x


challenges

1 comment:

  1. A beautiful layout and embellishments love what you did with the timer
    carol x

    ReplyDelete