Monday 11 November 2019

Box scene card

 Hi folks. I recently bought a John Next Door create a scene die. Hard work getting the hang of it, but good fun. Using crafters companion papers I created my MIL card for Christmas. The papers are so pretty i didn't need to add much. The poinsettia i made with foamiran and caviar beads .The Snow was die cut. I added berries and glossy accents areas (hard to see ) . On the inside I added some tiny snowballs. For the outside I again added glossy accents and I stamped the sentiment onto a spare piece of card the die cut and added foam squares to the back. I die cut small foam embellishment. The inside panel I attached a  pre cut  image that came with the DP.Thanks for stopping by xx


2 comments:

  1. Fabulous box scene card and love the beautiful papers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great creation - thanks for sharing it with us at the Merry Little Christmas Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete