Monday 7 October 2019

MDF violin

Hi folks. A gift for my daughters new home. MDF violin covered with Prima Blue land paper. I used crackle stamp on top of the paper with distress ink. Using Prima Opal magic wax i covered all the edges. I added glamour dust in a few small areas. The small white roses with blue centres are from my stash, all other flowers were all from I am Roses. The leaves were from my stash..I used blue jewellery wire for the springs but covered most of it up with stems with sequins ! Using a resin decorative piece i placed this over the centre.The ribbon and glass beads were from my stash. The small guitar was from my stash which was also covered with Opal magic. The resin roses and jewel trim were also from my stash. Fingers crossed my daughter likes it ! Thanks fro stopping by xx



3 comments:

  1. WOW this is a brilliant mixed media piece love the crackle
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your violin. It is stunning. Thank you for joining us at Creative Artiste this month. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete