Saturday 5 October 2019

Book cover

 Hi folks.
 Notebook cover using black card stock. Using embossing powder I heat embossed the white dots. The image i chose as I love the Art Deco period costumes.Using other papers from my stash I layered the image.The flower was made using die cut. The paper was tea dyed and sprayed with moon sparkle. I used caviar beads for the centre. (I made a load of flowers recently and am running out already !) The sentiment is from Tim Holtz mounted on pearl card stock.I left a tuck spot for receipts /notes etc , shown with a tea dyed / stamped note card Thanks for stopping by xx.
Challenge
More Mixed Media Challenge
Lets Craft and Create
More Than Words
-

7 comments:

  1. Beautifully decorated note-book cover love the Art Deco image,B,paper and beautiful flower
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Jean! I love the pink on the black background. To be eligibale for a prize at More Than Words, you just need to add in our challenge board and a link to our challenge blog post. Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your project is fantastic!! I love it!!
    Thank you so much for playing along with More Than Words

    ReplyDelete

  4. What an amazing idea for the challenge. Thank you for joining us in The More Words challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very clever idea - nice to see something a bit different. Your book cover looks great. Thanks for sharing with us at Lets craft and create. Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a classy project!! fantastic.
    Thanks for playing along with us at More than Words challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful!! Thanks for sharing with us at Let’s Craft and Create Challenge, hope to see you again :)

    ReplyDelete