Tuesday 29 January 2019

fairy tale

 Hi folks, I could not resist adding to my ever growing paper stash when i seen this ! Fairy Tales from Dovecraft. The papers are so versatile you can make children's or adults cards from them. The pages with are so colourful and bright. This card i layered then added a small metal embellishment from my hoard and some pearls to accent the comers.The fairy's are heavily glittered. I fussy cut a fairy and layered on top of another x A quick make  x Thanks for stopping by xx
challenges

3 comments:

  1. I love it how you combined the designpaper.
    Thank you for sharing this enchanting at our challenge.

    -xiss- Renate.
    (DT Papercraft Challenges)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! Thank you for sharing your talent with us at Papercraft Challenges. Happy crafting and have a fabulous weekend! Hugs, Maike

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble Papercrafting Challenge.

    ReplyDelete