Thursday 31 January 2019

Blue Card

 Hi folks. Card made today using Crafts you Create paper pad "Seas the day". Among the anchors and sea scenes in the pad i found these fabulous papers. Using a 4 x 8 card today, this shape of card is one of my favourites at the moment. I love the 6 x 6 but this shape is growing on me too !i layered and distressed the paper. I added some crochet lace in white and some beautiful deep dark blue ribbon. To finish I added a small white rose and blue pearls. Thanks for stopping by xx
challenges

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card - love those papers. Thank you for joining us over at As You Like It, Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Jean. It reminds me of Chinese porcelain. Thank you for joining us at Frilly and Funkie for this challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Jean. Gorgeous papers and colours. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete