Monday 30 April 2018

double tag

 

A sweet layered birthday tag for my daughter who adores cats. One side is stamped with a cute puddy cat. I added eyelash wool to his tail. I added a flower and leaf and a pearl. I also used eyelash wool to hang/attach the tag. A smaller tag I stamped some tiny fish on it and on the other side of I stamped "Happy birthday". The opposite of the tag is die cut from a previous card my daughters sent me. It had such a sweet image with pearls already added. I hope you like this tag x Thanks for popping by xx







challenges
Allsorts challenge

4 comments:

  1. Such a sweet tag. love the details on it. The cats are too cute.

    x Stefanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two super tags with the Cat images and perfect for our 'All about Pets' theme at Allsorts challenge, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely tags.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts "Pets' challenge this week and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely tags. Thank you for entering our challenge at Allsorts this week.

    ReplyDelete