Thursday 5 April 2018

altered heart

Hello, This MDF heart was decorated using Prima paper. I distressed the edges and inked with TH distress ink. I die cut and rolled some flowers and leaves. Some foam babies breath was lightly inked and added. The ribbon I made with twine and placed a pearl heart in the centre .A small die cut butterfly was added. I added pearls to the right edge. Lilacs , purples, pinks are some of my favourite colours at present.Thanks for stopping by xx hugs xx



Challenge entered
Southern Girls
Country view

2 comments:

  1. This is lovely ! Thank you for participating in our challenge over at Country View Challenges.
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty heart, thanks for entering our "pimp it up/recycle" challenge over at Country View challenges x

    ReplyDelete