Saturday 10 February 2018

gift box drawer/album


Hi everyone I hope your all having a great day.Today I made a gift box drawer for someone who is
 Hi everyone I hope your all having a great day. Today I made a gift box drawer for someone who is under the weather. Inserted into the drawer is a small card and a smaller album ! Papers used were Trimcraft "its a hoot" and The Works "fabulous roses paper stack". The three different sized daisy's were made using punches. I then added some green leaves and baby's breath. A delicate little handle was added to allow the drawer to be opened. Thanks for stopping by. Krafty hugs xxx



4 comments:

  1. Well Jean, if I was under the weather and someone sent this to me I would be over the moon! The box is lovely and what a beautiful set of surprises inside. A very special gift indeed! Thanks so much for joining in with us as Mini Album Makers. Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet project! I love the little drawer opening to reveal a mini! Thanks for sharing your project with us at Mini Album Makers Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! The drawer is a perfect way to store a mini album surprise. Thanks for joining the Mini Album Makers Challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this yummy color scheme and genius design! It's so clever and beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing with us this month at Mini Album Makers. Hugs, Autumn PS. We would love for you to add our challenge blog to your post. :)

    ReplyDelete