Saturday 24 February 2018

Bouquet and bow

 Hello everyone. Tilda has been coloured with Noir pens and Derwent pencils.  My backing paper is Sweet Dixie.The star was die cut from craft card and crimped. The "sign" is a die cut which I then stamped "Juts for You". I  added a flower bouquet then a shabby bow. The clay flower, bead and lace and pearl were from my stash. The gift bag will be used for my great niece,s present. Thanks for stopping by have a great weekend xx



Allsorts Challenge Blog -Bouquet and bow

4 comments:

  1. Really lovely creation, some lovely embellishments and a great design.
    Suppose you could have had B for Bag too.
    Thank you for joining our 'Something beginning with B' challenge this week at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautifully decorate gift bag, thank you so much for joining our 'I spy' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kathy Jean,
    Your gift bag is just adorable! I especially love the little arrows on the right edge. I love the colors on Tilda's dress, too! Good choice! Thank you for sharing this with us at the LHOSM Challenge Blog! Good luck to you!

    XO,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining us at allsorts x

    ReplyDelete