For this card I inked the emboss folder then ran the card stock through . The image was then die cut. Folder and die is Lisa Horton the ink is Memento. The sentiment stamp was stampin up.
Very creative and pretty, I didn't see a link to our challenge though? Thank you for joining our challenge at Beautiful Blossoms! Diane BB DT {Nellies Nest}
And another, and how beautiful it is with the subtle hints of red, beautifully done for our Allsorts theme, many thanks for sharing a second with us.
ReplyDeleteB x
Love the beautiful embossed flowers and the delicate colouring you added.
ReplyDeleteCarol x
Very pretty, but I don't see our link to our challenge??
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining our challenge at Beautiful Blossoms!
Diane BB DT
{Nellies Nest}
A beautiful CAS design, thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge!
ReplyDeleteThis is so beautiful and I think you picked just the right font of sentiment to go with it. Thanks for taking part at Allsorts.
ReplyDeleteThe technique left a gorgeous Rose! Thanks for joining us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge, and sharing your lovely card.
ReplyDeleteDonna xx
The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
The Inspiration Station Challenge
The Paper Funday Challenge
The Pick 3 Challenge
P.S. I forgot to mention, in order to be eligible for the draw, you must link back to the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge in your post. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteDonna
A beautiful cas card. Thank you for sharing it at Allsorts.
ReplyDeleteVery creative and pretty, I didn't see a link to our challenge though?
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining our challenge at Beautiful Blossoms!
Diane BB DT
{Nellies Nest}