Friday 6 November 2020

Wreath

Hi everyone. My favourite season is Summer near the end when Its just cool enough (but not cold) creeping into Autumn. This is the season I like to relax.  I took this white wreath and painted areas with TH distress paint. I added ball stamens, paper flowers , artificial  leaf sprays leaves and die cut leaves and pods from card stock. I also added  fabrika decoru pieces and small spray of apples and berries .using green acrylic paint I splattered dots here and there. Using memento ink I stamped the sentiment. Thanks for stopping by.






challenges

10 comments:

  1. Bautiful wreath! Thanks for joining us at MTW! xoxo Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful wreath and love all the nature embellishments
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful décor piece! Thanks for joining us at More Than Words Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah ha... I recognise the Summertime & Lazy days sentiments! I love it when I spot old supplies, especially the ones I also happen to hoard... Thanks for linking your lovely wreath at Country View Challenges this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh - this is fabulous! The floral cluster is wonderful. It's great you could join us at More Than Words this month.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful project ♥
    Thank you so much for playing along with More Than Words

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very pretty wreath and a lovely multi-layered embellishment.
    Thank you for joining in with our November challenge "Anything Mixed Media Goes" at Creative Artiste Mixed Media. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely decor piece. Thank you for joining us at MTW this month

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautifully decorated wreath!!! Thank you for joining the November challenge of the Country View Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautifully embellished wreath, it's a wonderful reminder of your favourite time of the year. I too love when Summer creeps into Autumn. Many thanks for sharing with us over @ Creative Artiste.
    Best wishes Tracey (DT)

    ReplyDelete