Thursday 3 September 2020

Teddy card

Hi folks. I used paper from my stash for the base layer. Then i used stamps on cream card to create the teddy paper background. Using a teddy die i cut out two pieces for dimension. Using some gold card stock I die cut a tie for him and used some tiny pearls for his eyes .I then placed some sequins in black and white to decorate, I splashed some moon shadow here and there.The sentiment was cut from a strip of sentiments I had. Thanks for stopping by x





challenges
Creative Crafting Uncles


 

3 comments:

  1. What fun paper and super cute little bear.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful self made background. Love all the bears on your project!
    Thanks for playing along with us at our present challenge at Creative Crafting Uncles and good luck. Hope you will join us next challenge again.

    Crafty greetings
    Alex

    *Owner* Creative Crafting Uncles
    *DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
    *DT* Kreativ-Tanten Challenge
    Alex' Kreative Seite

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great textured die-cut teddy and love the B.paper you created
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete