Friday 10 July 2020

Goodbye Spring


Hi folks. I had some of these parasols to alter and they are good fun ! To say hello to summer and goodbye to spring I decided to alter this in the colours of blue. I have added a photo of some of the items used. The blue on the parasol was achieved using 13 arts powder mixed with water then I sprayed it all over. I also coloured some twigs and muslin with it. I used a mix of paper, fabric and die cut flowers. The chip board swirl is from Dusty Attic I coloured with opal polish. Thanks for stopping by xx take care x






More Than Words,



12 comments:

  1. What a fun piece! I love your creative take on the challenge. Thanks for joining us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fun project love the idea very unique
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very pretty. I'm curious to know the size of the parasol? What will you do with it, hang it on the wall? <3 Thanks for joining us at More Than Words - Elle xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Elle, it was approx 12 inch across the centre I am hanging it from the ceiling (well hubby is ) xx

      Delete
  4. How unusual! Love your interpretation of our challenge.
    Thanks for joining us at More Than Words Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how gorgeous! This is so differnet and cool! Thanks for playing along with us again at More Than Words :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely and festive alteration!! Love those colors :) Thanks for joining us at MTW! xoxo Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's original piece.Thank you for joining us at MTW this month

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the way you use this challenge!! Thanks for playing along with MTW

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such an amazing art piece !! Thank you so much for joining us at MTW

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow this is very cool, thanks for joining with us at MTW good luck

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow this is gorgeous, thanks for joining with us at MTW good luck

    ReplyDelete