Thursday 7 May 2020

tea party


Hi folks .Apart from all the things like family that I am missing just now, I am so so so missing a nice Latte ! A local shop does the nicest Latte and i so miss it lol. This card was made using DP from Craftbox.I love this DP as the blue in it is one of my favourite colours. Great images on the paper and fab pieces to fussy cut. The only item not from Craftbox is the cupcake although I did use the same paper. Thanks for stopping by x take good care.




challenges



5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Jean love the scene-I used to make my own latte every day mid morning but since I had the bug going round in DEcember have not been able to face one? still have a coffe just not a latte
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful project. Thank you for joining in with my challenge at Country View Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Jean, I must admit I'm missing a nice Costa coffee too! Thanks so much for joining in with our challenge at Country View Crafts and have a great week, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really lovely, Jean! I like this scene!
    Thank you for playing with our challenge at Country View Crafts this month!
    Evelyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jean, I'm missing my lattes too. I make one every now and then, but it's must not the same. Your card is wonderful! I love the fun scene and all the details you have added. Thanks so much for joining us at As You Like It Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete