Saturday 3 August 2019

Santa

Hi folks.another tag to add to my Christmas stash ! Santa (Docraft stamp) was stamped the coloured using my water colour pencils.Then I die cut a tag using design paper. Then Santa was cut in the smaller size. Sparkle pen was used for Santa belt,hat etc. The bells were die cut then lightly covered with clear sparkle pen. The flower is from my stash. Snow tex was used for the now under Santa's feet.The sentiment was stamped then cut out. Using a punch I punched out the number 25 from the DP.Twine was used for the handle.Thanks for stopping by xx

challenges - 
Creative Inspirations - I chose Winter /Christmas Season
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge
Christmas at Sweet Stampin

2 comments:

  1. It's a beautiful tag, lovely Santa stamp and great design.
    Thanks for joining us at CaSS this month
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely tag Jean. Great colouring and I love the element of the bells and flower for balance. Thanks for joining us this month at SSC. Tristan DT.

    ReplyDelete