Friday 19 July 2019

Christmas Card and Gift Envelope

Hi everyone. This weeks Christmas make is a card with matching gift envelope. I have no idea who this DP belongs too as I lost the front cover ! I mat/layered the beautiful image. Then i die cut a flower and foliage. I added Dusty attics crackle glaze to the berries and foliage. To the Joy sentiment I used sparkle pen( hard to capture in the photo) To the envelope (made with my mini envelope maker) I added another die cut flower. Thanks for stopping by to visit xx
challenge

7 comments:

  1. Jean: you've created a marvelous Christmas card with gift card envelope set! Love those muted colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Christmas card and love the little matching gift envelope
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun, festive card and I love that paper!
    Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Christmas Challenges.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely holiday deer ... so glad you were inspired with us at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Christmas card and what a great idea to make a matching envelope. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. so fun and clever. great engineering as well. so pleased you could join our inspiration photo fun at JINGLE BELLES!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, that's a very beautiful card and envelope, Jean. Gorgeous paper/colours and image. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete