Friday 28 June 2019

altered bottle



Hi everyone I hope you are all doing well. I purchased a bottle light some time ago and eventually found the right bottle / wine to drink , i mean alter. Anyway this bottle was covered with white gesso. I then mixed acrylic paints to get as close to the colour i wanted to match the rice paper i had. The rice paper is a Stamperia one and it was lovely to work with.Lace was added to the neck and a large pearl The flowers are all from I am Roses (link below) if you have not seen the flower collections they sell your missing out ! They are beautiful..The bronze leaves are from my stash. The light flashes different colours but i couldn't capture it on the photos.take care everyone..

challenges

4 comments:

  1. Beautifully decorated bottle Jean gorgeous rice paper and love the lace---did you have to drink err I mean look for many bottles for the right one lol
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a hard job but someone had to do it lol xx

      Delete
  2. A wonderfully decorated bottle. The paper and elements are lovely.
    Thank you for joining in with our June challenge "Anything Mixed Media Goes" at Creative Artiste Mixed Media. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!
    Thank you for sharing with us at I am roses challenge blog this month, good luck!
    Hugs,
    Tamara xx

    ReplyDelete