Wednesday 15 May 2019

mixed media frame






Hi folks. An MDF altered frame. Next to paper craft I do enjoy mixed media projects.Its one of my favourites as I can get as messy as I like. I also thinks it wonderful seeing transformation in an item,We had these as a challenge at our crop and they were fun to do ! As you can see I got the "Home" one. First I covered with white gesso, then cream acrylic paint. Then I sanded areas smooth but left some areas rough. Using TH Distress ink i lightly darkened some areas to give it an "aged" look. Using Mintay papers.and pearl card stock I decorated the back areas. I then die cut a flower and leaf spray and added small pearls. To complete I added a clock embellishment to the o in home, then I added some black lace along the bottom. Thanks for stopping by.
challenges

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful mixed media frame love the little metal clock and lacy trim
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jean, this is gorgeous! I absolutely love the vintage feel of your wonderful style and those Mintay papers are just perfect. Thanks so much for sharing with us at As You Like It Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a pretty frame :-) Thank you for sharing it with us at As You Like It, Jayne x

    ReplyDelete