Sunday 4 November 2018

atc coin

Hi this is my first time trying to make one of these coins that are so popular. I really struggled with such a small space (so i must practice more)I used a circle die as i had no punch the required size. I used a Stampotique stamp and lightly coloured with Derwent pencils and Noir pen The ATC word stamp was from my stash (i have the name someplace !).I added a small flower from (the ribbon girl) die cut leaf and added pearls. Thanks for stopping by.

challenges Country View Challenges

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous ATCoin!!! Thank you for joining the November challenge of the Country View Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too find this small space intimidating! Full marks for trying and the result is lovely. Thanks for joining us at Country View Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I love your first ATC coin. It’s a great stamp, which works for this size really well. Thanks for playing along with us at Country view Crafts, hugs Debsxx

    ReplyDelete