Tuesday 24 July 2018

altered

Hi everyone. First I took a canvas board when covered with paper from my scraps. I distressed and applied random gesso. I then added more paper tore the edges and lightly inked. I repeated the process with music paper and stamped over the papers with a sentiment "you make my whole face smile" Th flowers I die cut from Tim Holtz flower die. The dragonfly was also die cut and the wood star came from my stash. Thanks for topping by x


challenges  - sweet stampin challenge
x

2 comments:

  1. Your canvas is gorgeous, love the distressing and the fabulous texture. Thanks for entering our challenge at Sweet Stampin' this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a sucker for anything with sheet music. lovely! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete