Thursday 21 June 2018

pocket album

 Hi. I This was one of those "try as you go along pieces". My daughter was looking for something small and compact for a day trip. White cardstock /scored/folded and hand stamped using a Stampotique stamp . I then added some colour using American craft pens Edges I used TH distress ink .. Tags I die cut and stamped ( Card stamp) and added silky wool as ties. The book closes over using the same silky wool. Thanks for looking x its appreciated x
 



 the back





challenges

m

2 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful *day trip* portfolio. Love this idea! All that stamping really added to the overall design. Thanks for joining the challenge at Mini Album Makers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of your beautiful stamping throughout this album! It worked out great, so glad you tried it. I always love any sort of tag holder. We are thrilled that you shared with us at Mini Album Makers and hope you'll find time to play again this month. Big hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete